Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sky Limo Met My Expectations

I was supposed to have a conference call with executive colleagues of mine that were working from an office in Atlanta. I was in Fort Lauderdale, FL at the time. But at the last minute, one of the Vice Presidents decided that they wanted to have this ‘meeting’ face to face. So I had to get there in no time. I called Sky Limo Air Charter, because I’ve dealt with them in the past when I needed a private aircraft and they always deliver. I chartered a light jet, the Beechjet 400 because I was the only one flying. They said it would be ready in 2 hours and I can fly then.

On board, Sky Limo’s jet concierge service served up some good food. They also took care of reserving a car rental for me. That helped a lot. I didn’t waste any time when I arrived, I had my car and drove straight to meeting. I didn’t have to go through baggage claim or any of the typical hassles at the airport. Needless to say, I had a successful meeting. And a great nap on my private flight back.

Mike Daniels, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment