Monday, January 26, 2009

A private anniversary on a private jet.

It was our fifth wedding anniversary and I wanted to do something special for the both of us. Something romantic that we can both enjoy. I thought about it for days until I thought why not get away from the cold for a few days and go somewhere hot and sunny, like Miami. She would love it. And to make it even more special, I thought about chartering a private jet so we can have the plane to ourselves. I researched online until I found Sky Limo Air Charter. They do this kind of stuff all the time. They seemed credible and safe.

So I booked a personal aircraft for my wife and I, the Learjet 40 actually, for the day of our anniversary flying from New York to Miami. The staff at Sky Limo helped me arrange a very romantic affair in the skies. We’re talking champagne and strawberries on board. She was speechless, which doesn’t happen too often. They also took care of all the arrangements for me, hotel reservations for the weekend and a car. That’s right, their exclusive jet concierge service offers add-on services like the ones I mentioned, plus getting you tickets to a special event, providing ground transfers to your destination or anything else you’d want. Our trip was amazing and even flying back home was great.

Neil Thompson, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment