Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A private jet is the only way to fly

"I wanted to escape to Nassau for the weekend. I had had a very stressful week. So busy at work with lots of client meetings, catching up on reports and more work. Anyhow, just thought Nassau with be a great stress-reliever. But I didn’t want to go through more stress with long lines at the airport, check-in, baggage claims and all that hassle. So I booked a Sky’s Limo private jet charter. I traveled with them before on a private air charter. I felt safe, comfortable and got to my destination on time. Oh, and the best part, I had the plane all to myself.

This time I went all out. I wanted to fly in style, VIP style. Their concierge service made sure I was well taken care of. We’re talking gourmet catering on board, they made reservations for me at popular restaurants in Nassau as well as rent a car for me. All I had to do was give them a call a few hours before I wanted to leave Florida and show up. The private flight was so comfortable, I even had time for a power nap. I got to Nassau, fully rested, ready to have a little fun and enjoy my weekend in the Bahamas. "

John Rappaport, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment