Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanks Sky Limo

I wanted to fly on a specific date so I can make it to a business meeting in Denver but be back on time for my daughter’s birthday party in Los Angeles.
It was impossible to get a first class flight on a commercial airline so I had some assistance in contacting Sky Limo. I ended up booking an air charter on one of their fancy private planes so I can be super work partner and super dad at the same time.
My flight was really great. So much space on the plane, what a difference between flying solo and flying with tons of people on the plane. So quiet, no people talking, no babies crying I even got some work done and prepared for my meeting. The airport experience was also calm, no multiple security screenings, no waiting line, checking in, it was fast and painless.
On board I learned Sky Limo had concierge services. They can help with reserving hotel rooms, car rentals and tickets for special shows. They also provide gourmet food onboard that delicious.
Thanks Sky Limo for helping me make it back in time for my daughter’s birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment