Friday, November 27, 2009

My Kids Loved the Private Air Charter

Flying with Sky Limo’s private air charter was an amazing way for us to start our family vacation. It’s been a long time coming. Both my husband and I have been so busy with work for the last several months and it got even busier for me when I was promoted a while back. In any case, we really tried to schedule some time apart from our offices and spend quality time with our 10 year old daughter Dakota and 12 year old son, Marcus. They loved the private jet ride to the Bahamas. They were so impressed. My husband and I had the chance to fly on a private aircraft a few times for work-related projects but the kids had never had the experience. We took tons of pictures on board the private air charter. And Sky Limo also helped us book our room at a fancy 5-star hotel with ocean view rooms and a great stretch of beach seconds away from us. We had a great time. And the kids loved it. They weren’t too sad about leaving the Bahamas hotel, they were excited about flying back on a private jet. I think that was the best part of their vacation. It was truly worth it, we had a great time as a family. Thanks Sky Limo. This testimonial was by Lydia Befford, West Palm Beach, FL.

No comments:

Post a Comment