Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sky Limo Testimonial

I just wanted to jot down a few words about my wonderful experience aboard a private air charter with Sky Limo. The service was impeccable, the staff was so friendly and i cant describe how comfortable the private flight was. It sure beats commercial airlines, even the most luxurious of them. there's nothing like having the entire cabin to yourself, melting in these wonderful and wide leather seats with legroom enough to stretch and stretch some more. I also had enough time during my flight to get some work done and sneak in a few pages of the book I'm reading presently. I thanked the company I work for over and over again or booking me a private jet flight in order to do business in Manhattan, just for the day. After flying like a VIP, I can imagine ever going back to waiting in lines at the airport, experiencing delays and connections and all of that mess. Private jet is definitely the best and most comfortable way to fly. Now, if only, i can fly to a vacation destination aboard Sky Limo Air Charter. We'll have to see about that. This testimonial was by Melissa Colins, Naples, FL.

No comments:

Post a Comment