Monday, June 15, 2009

From Now on, It’s The Private Jet.

A recent business trip to Chicago made me realize how much more worth it it is to me to fly on a private aircraft. One that I can book only hours before, one that I can fly alone in and not have to deal with delays or cancellations. This last time I flew on a commercial airline, the experience was horrible. I had to get to a meeting within a few hours and my flight was delayed. After waiting for an extra 45mn at the gate just to board the plane, I had to wait an extra 30mn while sitting in my plane seat before taking off. Of course, I didn’t make it on time to my meeting. Because once I arrived at my destination, I had to fight off a few people just to get a cab to get to downtown. It was just horrible. From now on, I think I’ll charter a plane with Sky Limo Air charter. My company has worked with them in the past, I don’t know why I didn’t choose the private jet this time. I guess I didn’t think it would be such a big deal. Plus, Sky Limo has concierge services so their staff can have a ride waiting for me at the airport and I won’t have to deal with any nonsense. Private jets are definitely the way to go.
This testimonial was by Anthony Propost, Fort Lauderdale, FL.

No comments:

Post a Comment