Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Flight Is Always Fantastic With Sky Limo

In the fast paced world of business, time is money so when I had to attend a conference in Austin, TX, I asked my secretary to reserve a private jet charter from Sky Limo Air Charter to fly me there. I’ve flown with them before and was always very comfortable during my flights. On board it’s quiet and spacious and I know they adhere to all the safety regulations standards, so I always feel safe…probably even more so than if I was on a commercial airline. Maybe it’s just the fact that I don’t have to share the cabin with anyone else…I don’t know. Anyhow, when I have sudden business meetings that I have to attend, I can’t always adhere to the commercial airlines’ schedules. I’m on my own time and can’t spend any of it waiting around in some gate in an airport. Plus, Sky Limo also specializes in concierge services, which means that sometimes I ask them to book my hotel room too, if I know I’ll be staying in town for a while. I’m very grateful to be dealing with a professional company like Sky Limo, their customer service is always superb and I always I arrive on time at my destination. Something that is definitely not guaranteed with commercial airlines. Thanks Sky Limo.
This testimonial was by Spencer Lavalo, Hollywood, FL.

No comments:

Post a Comment