Monday, March 23, 2009

I like private jets

As a business executive, time is money for me. I can’t be wasting any hours, minutes or seconds unproductively. That’s why when I need to get to a meeting fast, wherever it is, I choose to fly on a private aircraft. Because of the comfort on board, I get a lot of work done during the flight. There are no distractions from other passengers and I can concentrate on whatever it is that I’m working on. Plus, the traveling time itself is much shorter than if I were flying on a commercial flight. I don’t have to waste time at the airport waiting in lines, checking in, passing trough security checks and everything else the airport involves. I fly on my own schedule. I call up the private jet charter company, show up and fly. It’s as easy as that.

I like to use the aviation services of Sky Limo Air Charter. They have a huge fleet of private aircrafts I can charter. They also offer an exclusive concierge service that can help me out with my reservations if I’m going to stay overnight somewhere. Like a hotel reservation or help with a car rental. They also have catering on the private flight for me which is always nice. When I need to make it to a meeting with no fuss, I trust Sky Limo to get me there fast.
This testimonial was from Patrick Matthews, Austin, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment