Saturday, July 31, 2010

Thanks Sky Limo
Thank you Sky Limo for being so great with your aviation customer service. As an entrepreneur myself I know how important it is to know who your customer is and how to respond to their needs. I’ve flown on your private jets more than a few times, especially between New York and Chicago. I meet with clients on a regular basis in Chicago to over contracts and of course for the much-needed and all important face time. I find that it’s crucial for business relationships and also have acquired new clients that way because of referrals. I find the way you work to be very professional and efficient and enjoy working with the staff that you have in you’re your private aviation company. Numerous times, you jet concierge services have helped me make reservations for hotel rooms and have given me advice on where to stay, especially in newer places. I really thank you for all the great service you provide through your private aviation company and thank you again for making my flights comfortable. This testimonial was by Jon F., New York

No comments:

Post a Comment