Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Family on Sky Limo

I use Sky Limo’s services every now and then for work. I travel to several different cities in the U.S to meet with prospective clients and a few times a month with my boss to go over numbers. This past week I decided to take advantage of Sky Limo’s services to take my family out on a private flight to the Bahamas for a few days. We haven’t been on vacation for a really long time because I’m always so busy with work. I thought I would be nice to get away with my wife and seven year-old daughter. I called up Sky Limo and booked a private jet. On the day of the flight, my little girl was so excited and impressed with the size of the plane. She had never flown in a private aircraft before. We enjoyed delicious food on board and really relaxed during the flight because of all the privacy we had. Sky Limo also reserved an amazing five star hotel for us, right on the beach, with an ocean view room. I couldn’t have asked for more. It was truly a great vacation.This testimonial was by James Joel, San Antonio, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment