Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thanks for the Great Service Sky Limo

Just wanted to take the time to write a quick testimonial about Sky Limo Air Charter. I’ve been doing business with them for about a year and a half now. I travel a lot for business between Florida and Chicago because I have several meetings I need to attend every month with my supervisors. Sky Limo’s private jet is always there on time waiting for me to board. The privacy and quietness in the private cabin is something I always look forward to. I would hate to deal with a commercial airline, the cramped seats, noise and hours spent at the airport trying to get work done on my laptop. On a private aircraft I’m comfortable and can get work done. I have yet to use Sky Limo for a leisure trip, but I have several vacation days coming up, I think I’m going to spoil my family and head somewhere nice and sunny on a private jet. I’m sure everyone will like it as much as I do.
Greg Williams, Chicago, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment